This interactive book is a product of the Runestone Interactive Project at Luther College, led by Brad Miller and David Ranum. There have been many contributors to the project. Our thanks especially to the following:
- This book is based on the Original work by: Jeffrey Elkner, Allen B. Downey, and Chris Meyers
- Activecode based on Skulpt
- Codelens based on Online Python Tutor
- Many contributions from the CSLearning4U research group at Georgia Tech.
- ACM-SIGCSE for the special projects grant that funded our student Isaac Dontje Lindell for the summer of 2013.
The Runestone Interactive tools are open source and we encourage you to contact us, or grab a copy from GitHub if you would like to use them to write your own resources.
Source: Table of Contents — How to Think like a Computer Scientist: Interactive Edition