Adfab:ED helps young people through education programs using interest-directed problem solving with digital fabrication technology.
The Alliance for Digital Fabrication Education is an 501c3 organization whose mission is to create equal access to meaningful learning opportunities for under-served youth and promote development of critical thinking and design entrepreneurship with the use of digital fabrication tools.
We promote the curriculum of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math though direct problem solving with advanced tools and equipment. We believe in the enhancement of our technological progress and economic prosperity through early exposure to digital fabrication technology, and see a future world being balanced by the democratization of digital manufacturing innovations.
- Project-based and student-centered learning
- Exposure to mentors and industry professionals
- Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing track programs
- Promoting entrepreneurship and citizenship
- Developing communities of innovation
A short video about adfab:ED learning;
Source: Alliance for Digital Fabrication Education