You may be able to resolve the issues with the Chromebook by updating the Chromebook’s Operating System. If that does not resolve the issue then you should reset the Chromebook by following the steps below.
- Press and hold Esc + Refresh + Power to reset the Chromebook.
- In the Chromebook recovery window press Ctrl + Alt + D
- Press Enter
- Press Enter Again
- The computer will restart.
- Click “Let’s Go” to set up the Chromebook and connect to your home wireless network.
- The Chromebook will enroll in Hackley’s Chromebook management and give you the option to sign back in.