This blog should provide a way for us to share exciting things that are happening in the world of science. It will allow you to investigate things that matter to you, share information with your peers, and learn from one another. It is imperative that we use this blog and the internet in a secure and respectful way.
The following guidelines are in place to ensure the safety of our students when blogging. The guidelines are also reminders of how to use the blog to improve writing and keyboarding skills.
- Student work and comments should include first names only.
- All comments submitted will have to be approved by Mrs. DiStefano before they are included on the blog. Inappropriate or sloppy writing will not be approved.
- Proof-read your comments carefully. Students should have an adult check for spelling mistakes before submitting a comment.
- Science News Summaries must first be written on Google docs. They should be shared, revised, and edited with Mrs. DiStefano. Only then may you post your summary to the blog.
- Always write in full sentences and words – no “text talk” please!